Feel Free of Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?]

2 posters

Go down

Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?] Empty Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?]

Post by Admin Vampire Queen Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:55 am

So, Admin Shadow Shy is going through a lot of bullshit recently and she had entrusted me and Admin Scarlet Fett to post these type of topics to help people out since we're trying to get things started out with the rules, how to add photos and videos to your character's template and whatnot, however, we missed a serious topic since some of the admins prefers doing Canon X Oc Roleplays [This includes, Admin Shadow Shy and Admin Scarlet Fett since they no longer do Canon X Canon and Oc X Oc Roleplays] Anyways, I'm here to explain how Two Person Roleplay works, even though Admin Shadow Shy had tried posting this topic but she didn't go full out detailed due to her headache and having some depression thoughts.

How do Two Person Roleplays Work?:
Two Person roleplays are for two people that are planning on roleplaying together, even though it depends on who's posting the topic and who is going be their roleplaying partner, however, we, the admins wish that you are following the rules that Admin Shadow Shy had sat up for the website for future roleplays to follow.

Anyways, it depends on what the roleplay is and if the roleplay's character has a love interest, this includes the other roleplayer's character if they have a love interest as well.

Roleplayer One:
Oc:
Roleplayer's Love Interest:

Roleplayer Two:
Oc:
Partner's Love Interest:

Example:
River looks up to Handsome Jack with a small smile on her face, even though it felt like she was fearing something or something was bothering her, however, she didn't want to share the feeling that she was having to her partner.

Mordecai holds Rosina closed to him since he knows that she been stressed out and has been feeling upset with herself on a daily bases, knowing the feeling of being overwhelmed and having to deal with bandits.

Partner's Response:
Rosina snuggles into her partner's arms as she closed her eyes, trying to become relaxed and safe, even though her thoughts of being almost killed has been keeping her up late and making her on edge.

Handsome Jack raised an eyebrow at his partner while pulling her close to him, giving her that one look that he always gives her. "Is something on your mind, cupcake?" He asked, giving the hint that something was bothering her.

These are just simples that I came up with, anyway, this is all I could do for now.
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?] Empty Re: Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?]

Post by Admin Chloe Riversong Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Thank you for making this topic for me while I was dealing with some bullshit, I really appreciate the help.
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin

https://roleplayingfreely.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?] Empty Re: Two Person Roleplays [How Do They Work?]

Post by Admin Vampire Queen Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:14 pm

It's no problem, dear, you were going through some tough shit last weekend and I'm happier to help, along with Admin Scarlet Fett.
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin Vampire Queen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum