Feel Free of Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect Roleplay

Go down

Mass Effect Roleplay Empty Mass Effect Roleplay

Post by Admin Chloe Riversong Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:50 pm

Hello everyone! I wanted to make this forum for anyone interested in doing a Mass Effect Roleplay! However, please understand that I prefer doing Canon X Original Character roleplays, since that's my comfort zone.

Rules:
The Rules:
1). Fights, Judging, Arguments, Etc - Do not start fights or arguments out of roleplay, and do not judge others. You will get three warnings to knock it off, if you ignore the third warning, your comments will be ignored and blocked. I do not tolerate bullying.

2). No Controlling - Do not, I repeat, DO NOT control my character [OC] and I won’t control yours, the fair is fair. But If I see someone controlling my character, I will lose interest in Roleplay.

3). Character Limit - No more than one character [Original Character], however, you may play as your character and their children, that is it.

4). Love Interest - Play as my character’s [Oc] love interest and I’ll play as yours, the fair is fair.

5). Spamming/Tagging/Messaging - Please don’t spam me in one day, it takes me a while to type a reply out to a single person when I have more than one person that I’m roleplaying with, mention or message me when a week or more has gone by if I have forgotten about the roleplay, but the spamming in one day will make me lose interest very quickly. Along with the fact that I might have a different timezone than you do, say right now it’s 7:25 PM for me (I live in the United States).

6). Please Don’t Ask Me - Please do not ask me to change my character’s love interest or change the character [Original Character], please respect my wishes.

7). Crossovers - I will allow crossover characters in some roleplaying groups, this goes along with scenarios as well.

Cool. LGBTQ - LGBTQ characters [Original Characters] are allowed, however as I mentioned before, I do not want anyone bullying anyone for having LGBTQ characters. If I see one person bullying another person, the bully will get a warning.

9). The Warning - This isn’t a rule, but the warning itself: The Warning will be simple and plain, to knock whatever you’re doing off but if this warning is ignored, your comments or messages will be deleted. This only involves rule one since the rest doesn’t revolve around the first and second rules.

10). One-Liners - Please don’t type any one-liners, at least try to write two or four lines, but if not; I will lose interest in the roleplay. I’m somewhat very detailed and will overdo it sometimes, I usually do six or more lines, but it depends on the line limits in both comments and messaging. However, I’ll let it slide only this once and only once.

11). Have Fun - This isn’t a rule, but please have fun.

Character Template/Form/Bio:
~Basic Information~
Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Titles (Optional):
Race (Humans, Asari, Salarian, etc.):
Homeworld:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Affiliation:
People that they get along with -
People that they don’t get along with -
This is Optional by the way

~CLAIMS~
Voice Claim:
Singing Voice:

~Ability, Strengths, Weaknesses, and Weapon~
Abilities ~
Strengths ~
Weaknesses ~
Weapon(s) ~

~Personal Interests~
Hobbies:
Bad Habits -
Favorite Food:
Lesat Favorite Food:
Comfort Food:
Pet(s):

~Love Interest~
Love Interest:
How did they meet?:
Relationship Status With Love Interest:

This is optional:
Theme Song With Love Interest:

~Relatives~
Grandfather:
Grandmother:
Father:
Mother:
Etc

~Description~
Looks:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing:

~Background and Extras~
Background:
Other Facts about [Character?] ~
Theme Song:
~~~~~~~~~~
My Original Character
~Basic Information~
Full Name: Fabia Rye Lunarstar

Nicknames: Fabi By Autumn, Joker, Shepard
Miss Lunarstar By EDI

Titles: The Hunter
Experiment 089

Race: Species: Half Shape-Shifter, Half-Human [Cloned]
Homeworld: Earth

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Fabia is known to be self-conscious about the scars that she had received during her time as a test subject of Cerberus, she would hide her scars with bandages, and of course, she was trying her best to build up her self-esteem; but it’s taking her some time to build up to said self-esteem. She’s skittish around new people she meets since she has terrible memories of what she had done when she was controlled by Saren’s geth who used her to track human colonies, enemies, etc. Fabia is nervous around her therapist whenever she goes to therapy, of course, the therapist would respect Fabia’s wishes to avoid questions about her past life.

Affiliation: Cerberus Test Subject [Formerly]
A crew member of the Normandy [Currently]

People that they get along with - Autumn Falmius [Oc]
Commander Shepard
Urdnot Wrex
Grunt
Ashley Williams
Jack
Kaidan Alenko
Liara T’Soni
Steve Cortez
Jeff Moreau
Everyone on the Normandy
Melinda Sunstream [Former Enemy] {Oc}

People that they don’t get along with - Melinda Sunstream [Formerly]
Saren Arterius
Matriarch Benezia
The Reapers
Geth
Blood Pack
Cerberus
Collectors
The Illusive Man

This is Optional by the way
~CLAIMS~
Voice Claim: Evetta Muradasilova [The Doll]

Singing Voice: Ryan Santiago

~Ability, Strengths, Weaknesses, and Weapon~
Abilities ~
Transformation - Due to being a Shape-shifter, Fabia can transform into anything or anyone that she desires, however, her proper form of hers is a creature that’s a hybrid.

Biotic - Fabia received her biotics after being cloned, these biotic abilities belonged to her host, the real daughter of the scientist.
- Barrier
- Lift
-Stasis

Strengths ~
1). Fabia knows how to control her biotic abilities, but due to being a clone, it’ll drain her energy if she uses up too much.

2). She has control of her shape-shifting abilities, even though she does become weak when her energy is drained.

Weaknesses ~
1). As mentioned above, Fabia will become very weak when she uses both Biotic and shape-shifting abilities, she’ll become bed-bound until she recovers.

2). Even though she'll become very distant if she ever uses her creature from something she had no control over, she’ll become hesitant and unfortunate.

Weapon ~
Pistol - Fabia only carries a pistol as a weapon, nothing more, nothing less since other weapons would slow her down.

~Personal Interests~
Hobbies: Drawing
Dancing
Writing
Cooking
Baking
Reading

Bad Habits -
1). Fabia would scratch the back of her neck when someone asks a personal question, this is believed to be a nervous habit of hers.

2). She becomes jumpy when someone comes up behind her, only calming down when she knows who came up behind her.

Favorite Food: Ramen Noodles
Least Favorite Food: Sushi
Comfort Food: Blueberry Ice Cream

Learning how to cook new recipes
Winter
Summer
Learning how to play the Piano
Drawing the Citadel’s beautiful views

Dislikes: Being called a monster
The idea of being a clone
Hurting others
Being reminded of what she had done under the control of Saren and his Geth soldiers
Hating being a Cerberus test subject

Pet: None

~Love Interest~
Love Interest: Thane Krios
Mass Effect Roleplay Giphy
How did they meet?: Fabia meets Thane when he comes across her when she was on Illium when she had agreed to live on the planet and seek therapy from an Asari, however, when their paths cross, she becomes afraid for her life. However, Thane had calmed her down since he wasn’t sent after her, of course, she became relaxed but still alert. They two continue to cross paths with each other.

Relationship Status With Love Interest: First time meeting [Before the second game started]
Starting to become friends/allies [Again before the game starts]
Allied forces [Second Game after Shepard came looking for Thane and Fabia]

This is optional:
Theme Song With Love Interest: Middle of The Night By Elley Duhe

~Relatives~
‘Father’: Miles Lunarstar
‘Mother’: Halena Lunarstar

~Description~
Looks: Fabia has a fair light tan skin tone with scars that she had received while being tested on by Cerberus, even though the scars are covered with bandages, along with hiding her experimental number underneath the bandages that’s on the back of her neck.
Mass Effect Roleplay 442c25zoc4ea

Dinosaur Form: Fabia’s dinosaur form is a hybrid creature, having black scales with yellow markings on the side, while in this form, her eyes remain golden yellow.
Mass Effect Roleplay 4c980ed4f46e6ddaebfa64b952600f91

Eye Color: Apple Green [Normal]
Golden Yellow [Angry or In the Middle of Changing]

Hair Color: Dark Brown [Formerly]
Purple [Dyed]

Hair Length: Pixie Cut

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 100 lbs

Clothing: Fabia wears a tank top under a short-sleeve t-shirt with an animal paw print on it while having a large hoodie hugging her body to keep her warm. She wears ankle socks with sandals.

~Background and Extras~
Background: Fabia was born in a tube while being the clone of the daughter of two Scientists, Miles and Halena Lunarstar, who had lost their daughter to War, Miles didn’t accept their daughter’s passing and started the progress of creating a clone of their daughter, but his wife was against the idea of making a clone of her. Even though Fabia appears as their daughter’s age and acts like her as well. Soon enough, Cerberus had taken Fabia as their test subject to do experiments on.

Sometime later, Fabia was given the Geth that was under the command of Saren (or rather, Sovereign), using her as their tracker and hunter during her time in her beast form due to forgetting about her humanity. Once they had released her on the Citadel during Saren’s attack, Fabia became surrounded by the remaining and surviving Citadel Security Services (C-Sec) to capture her by sedating her with darts, placing her in a cell, and putting extra security due to her being in her beast form still.

After Commander Shepard and their allies defeated Saren and the invading Reapers, the commander and David Anderson came to visit Fabia in her cell, however, they noticed that she had returned to her human form when the medical team had explained that a chip had kept her from turning back into her human form; but, they did warn both Commander Shepard and Anderson that she’s going carry a heavy burden of being the monster that Saren and his army had made her into.

David Anderson asked for Fabia’s release as he would take her in for recovery and put her into therapy, becoming her adoptive father since she didn’t have any relatives nor did she want to return to her ‘parents’ since they were still part of Cerberus. When Liara had come seeking Anderson out that she was leaving for Illium, along with meeting with Fabia, she had suggested that an Asari therapist could help her with her troubles; Anderson had agreed to allow Fabia to go with Liara to Illium to find a therapist.

Fabia R. Lunastar~
1). Fabia suffers from anxiety when she’s surrounded by people, only thinking that she might hurt them. However, Liara would comfort her whenever she came to visit her office.

2). She doesn’t use her creature form that much due to her past of being mind-controlled by Saren and the reapers.

3). Her first meeting with Thane had sent her into a panic since she had been warned about assassins being Illium, however, he promised that he wasn’t there to harm her.

4). She has two scars running down her spine.

5). Fabia would sit alone during lunch and dinner time, however, a few people would sit with her, that being Jack, Grunt, and Mordin.

6). Once returning to Citadel, she continued to have sessions with her Asari therapist since she had moved to the Citadel.

Theme Song: Darkside By NEONI
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin

https://roleplayingfreely.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum